Lonely Canopy Illustration and Content
Why Lonely Canopy?
Taking you to a magical, secluded place under a green canopy.
Lonely is defined as “sad because one has no friends or company.” It has another meaning as well, referring to “(a place) unfrequented and remote.” It is this remoteness that I am constantly in search of – within and without – a mind at peace with itself and a place, set among nature, which is secluded and quiet.
Lonely Canopy art and writing strives to evoke a feeling of peace, calmness and seeks to refresh the reader. It aims, through diverse thoughts, ruminations, and works of art, to evoke a sense of joy.
Seema Misra is a self-taught artist and writer. She has been a part of the communications industry for over nine years. Currently, and currently works as a Technical Writer. She also undertakes freelance projects for illustrations, content creation, and social media marketing through her blog Lonely Canopy.
To unwind, she watches world cinema or travels across it. She talks to her plants and sometimes people as well. But more often than not … you will find her curled up in her favorite corner reading a book while sipping strong coffee.
She is as passionate about travel as she is about her art. She figured that the best way to combine her two passions would be through a self-illustrated travelogue of her cozy and enchanting sojourns across the country.
- To view her resume, focusing on Technical Documentation, click here.
- To view her resume, focusing on Art and Design, click here.
Contact Lonely Canopy for freelance projects and commissioned artwork.
- Traditional paintings (watercolor, acrylic, and oil)
- Personalized gifts (Journals, handmade cards, gifts, miniature books, and stationery)
- Digital art
- Posters, logo design, brochure, menu design, and social media posts
- Content solutions
- Social media marketing and content development
- Illustrated travel writing
- Conducting art and craft classes and workshops
- Murals and wall art
- SEO writing
- Travel writing